Additional information about rental rates:
- Cleaning Fee $ 225
- Property Damage Protection $ 500
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Owner's Cancellation Policy :
- Notice of cancellation by Guest: Notice must be in writing and sent by U.S. Mail OR email. If sent by email, the email must be acknowledged by the staff at Keys Holiday Rentals. The date of acknowledgement by Keys Holiday Rentals will determine the date of notice.
- $150 cancellation fee is charged if written notice is received 61 – 89 days prior to arrival. Balance is refunded minus non-refundable charges and pre-paid insurances – travel or accidental damage.
- $300 cancellation fee is charged if written notice is received 60 days or less prior to arrival AND we are able to find another tenant for the same time period minus the non-refundable charges and pre-paid insurances – travel and accidental damage.
- No refunds if written notice is received 60 days or less prior to arrival and we are not able to find another tenant for the same time period.
- No refunds for early departure for any reason.
- Notice of cancellation by Keys Holiday Rentals: If it becomes necessary for Keys Holiday Rentals to cancel a reservation due to unforeseen circumstances, Keys Holiday Rentals will notify Guest promptly and refund 100% of all deposits and payments except insurances. Immediate notice will be given by phone and/or email and followed by written notice via Certified Mail to address on the Rental Agreement.
RATE DETAILS: $3,000 to $4,000/month depending on season. Monthly Rates are calculated from the 1st day of the month to the last day of the month. If your plans are for less than a month we may be able to help with other properties. Please call the office. Additional Charges: $225 departure cleaning fee; reservation fee 3.9% of base rent; and 12.5% state and local taxes. Refundable Security Deposit: $500. Utility Caps/Mo: $150 electricity. Condo Fee: There is a Condo Application and a Condo App fee of $100.
Accidental Damage: $45 covers up to $3,000 of accidental damage during your stay.
Travel Insurance: This is an optional service we offer through a national travel insurance provider. Plans include valuable medical coverage, trip interruption, emergency travel ser