With two bedrooms, two bathrooms and sleeping accommodations for up to six guests, this beautifully furnished condo at Vista Cay Resort will take your breath away.
The spacious living room has a 42-inch LCD flat screen TV and cable.
The fully-stocked kitchen has all the appliances and tools you need to make meals and snacks fast. Right outside the living area, a lovely patio is perfect for enjoying a sunset cocktail and viewing the fireworks from SeaWorld.
The master suite has a king bed and the second bedroom has two twin beds. The queen sleeper sofa in the living room means everyone can rest comfortably. Each bedroom has its own flat screen TV and wireless internet is available throughout the unit.
Every detail is attended to in this stunning condo, and you?ll enjoy every moment of your Orlando getaway.
Vista Cay Resort is right next door to the Orange County Convention Center, and less than 15 minutes away from all major theme parks, including SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Walt Disney World.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
* AMENITY: baby crib, child bed, combination tub/shower, king, sleep sofa /futon, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, duty free shops, festivals, museums, recreation center, restaurants, theme parks, water parks
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Restaurants
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Child's Highchair, Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, near Walt Disney World, near Universal Orlando Resort, near SeaWorld, near International Drive
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: outlet shopping, photography, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, TV
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Outdoor Shower, Hot Tub, Shared Pool
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub
* ROOM_SUBTYPE: shower
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, golf, snorkeling, swimming, water skiing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters, Weddings
Stayed for 2 days in June, 2017
The hotel is beautiful, has a Grand Entrance with a gated Community feel, it's right next to a publix shopping center with a great pizza place and subway but they close early so just be aware of that. Anyhow it was very clean and the table was nicely set. The kitchen was beautiful and fully stocked with everything you could need except food. The bathrooms are big and clean with a nice vanity with lots of storage , clean soft big white towels and even bright colored beach towels in the laundry closet. Everything was great, close to amenities and a short drive to the Seaworld parks. My only complaint would be the mattresses, the mattresses were not comfortable you can feel the springs (especially the sofa bed mattress that one was horrible) but the pillows were very very comfortable!!! There were also some minor blemishes in the master bathroom walls by the towel bar. Nothing that would keep me from staying here again though. I never felt like I was in a hotel I felt at home and my family and I really enjoyed it !
6th September, 2018
Stayed for 2 days in September, 2017
Very clean and comfortable place to stay. Nice pool area and walking path. Close to supermarket and resteraunts. Easy drive to Universal. Seaworld and short drive to airport.
18th August, 2018
Comfortable Stay in weel equiped condo
Stayed for 4 days in September, 2017
We spend two nights with two couples in the condo and really enjoyed it. The condo had room enough for all of us. We prepared beakfeast ourselves and bugght everything needed in a nesrby Publix store. Also for jogging the place was fantastic.Only thing we missed was a personel contact to the management of them place.
13th August, 2018
Stayed for 6 days in December, 2017
Me and my family stayed at Vista Cay 12/11/17-12/17/17 at two bedroom condo at the first floor. The condo was immaculately clean, very well equipped, plenty of parking. We enjoyed our time at a heated pool. The fact that location is close to practically everything is a huge plus. We will be back.