The best location just 2 mins from Lake Sumter Landing. Free golf cart.
Location! Upgraded! Outstanding Forest is the popular Jasmine Designer model and offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6, has a gas grill and features a complimentary gas 2-seat golf cart for the duration of your VIR Vacation. Golf carts are The Villages' chosen mode of transport, and your perfect position in the lovely Village of Virginia Trace is a short two-minute cart jaunt to Lake Sumter Landing Market Square, T Villages' second town square modeled on Old Key West. Town squares are a central hub for Villages' activities. You are close enough to Sumter Landing to enjoy daily visits for breakfast, lunch and dinner in its many restaurants featuring varied cuisines, from Old Florida to New York deli to Thai and Japanese! The unique small boutique shops lining the streets and square are filled with unusual shopping experiences. Take time to search for the small signs proclaiming Sumter's (not very factual, but very funny)) "historical" past! The beautiful boardwalk trail to Lighthouse Point is a must during one of our exquisite Florida an excellent photo opportunity! The central gazebo is host to free nightly music and dancing entertainment from 5:00 to 9:00. Do stop by for the "Drink of the Day" and enjoy listening to the talented local try some line dancing! Your second focus for free activities and classes is the Recreation Center ("Rec,") where you will discover free classes from art to Zumba, swim sports to pickleball, that Villages' obsession. Take your Temp ID to any rec and ask for the free class and activities listings. You will be amazed at what is offered! You are cart close to Virginia Trace neighborhood rec and pool and a cart whisper from the stunning Lake Miona Regional Rec. If golf is your game, you are cart close to the neighboring Executive courses of Pelican, Heron, Bogart and Bacall. You are perfectly positioned for Mallory Hill, Palmer Legends and Cane Garden Country Clubs, with their Championship courses, pro shops and excellent restaurants. Upgraded hardwood floors, stainless kitchen appliances and an extended lanai create a relaxing "home from home." The living room comfortably seats six and has a TV for evenings spent relaxing at home. The dining area seats six for formal meals and a further four in the delightful eat-in breakfast nook. The kitchen is well-equipped for easy meal preparation, but do try to sample some of the 100 restaurants within The Villages! The master bedroom has king bed, a flat-screen TV, a large walk-in closet and an en-suite master bath with a dual-sink vanity and a walk-in shower. Bedrooms two and three offer queen beds, flat-screen TVs, and are adjacent to bathroom two with its tub and shower combination. All of our properties come with High Speed WiFi internet included. Linens, dishes, cutlery and towels are also supplied for your convenience. Each property has either cable TV or satellite TV available for your enjoyment. With the Village Temporary Resident ID card you can use any of the 36 executive golf courses with no greens fees. These executive courses are not your typical "pitch and putts!" They present some challenging par 3s and the occasional par 4, with three sets of tee boxes to accommodate golfers of different skill levels. You will pay resident rates on greens fees at the 12 Championship courses. You are also entitled to use any of the family friendly and adult only (30 or older) swimming pools, organized activity swimming pools, bocce ball, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, billiards tables, tennis and pickle ball courts, basketball courts, sand volley ball and over 1,000 organized activities every week through the recreational centers. This home is made for fun! Just bring your suitcase. Rent in The Villages, FL with The VIR Group and VIR Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* ADA Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, queen, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, museums, recreation center, restaurants, theme parks, water parks, winery tours
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Golf Cart: Complimentary Gas Golf Cart
* Home Features & Amenities: 24/7 Concierge, Luxury Hand-Picked Toiletries, Luxury Linens Provided, Italian Coffee for first morning, Premium Bottled Water on Arrival, Arrival Turndown Service, Premium TV Package with HD, 100% Non-Smoking, Free Early Check-In - if ready
* In House Technology: High Speed WiFi Internet, Cable TV, Keyless Access - Arrive anytime, Intelligent Irrigation System, WiFi controlled Thermostat
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Fully Stocked Culinary Supplies, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Filter Coffee Maker, Microwave & Oven, Dishwasher
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Air Conditioning / Heating, Luxury Linens Provided, In Home Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron, King Bed in Master, Hairdryer, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in 2nd Bedroom, TV in 3rd Bedroom, TV in Living Room, Hard Wood Floors
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lanai / Gazebo, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Patio, Screened Lanai, BBQ Gas Grill, Gas Grill, Community Swimming Pool, Tennis, Complimentary Golf Cart, Recreation Centers
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool
* Pets Allowed?: No Pets
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf privileges optional, hunting, hunting small game, jet skiing, mountain biking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets considered, wheelchair accessible
Stayed for 3 days in May, 2018
The house needs a good spring cleaning. Master bedroom bed is very very unconfortable. Throw rugs dirty and not safe-they slip on tile. garage dirty.Grill left in living room was not working.Garage door opener needs new battery. Early check in was given to us at 1pm and we were 2 hours away..should of been sent earlier so we could of enjoyed the entire day.
13th August, 2018
Stayed for 5 days in May, 2018
Our respite during a family reunion. Adequately furnished but lacking a few amenities that would have been nice ? no mats or rugs in bathroom, no facial tissue, no ice maker or ice trays. Garage door opener remote didn?t work. Trouble figuring out how to operate electric front door lock. Coffee maker needs an upgrade. Toilet in master bath chirps when flushed (especially a problem in the middle of the night). Beds were very comfortable and the back porch is fabulous. Most of our activities during our brief stay were elsewhere, so this was just for sleeping and showering. It served our purposes but would benefit from some attention if we were staying longer.
28th August, 2018
Nice home, great location
Stayed for 11 days in July, 2018
This was a nice, clean home. Very basic, compared to other properties we have stayed at. It didn't have that cozy, homey feeling that we have experienced before. Still, it was comfortable. Great location - walking distance to Lake Sumpter Square and 2 pools.