Stunning brand new lakefront home with a huge lanai and heated swimming pool.
Welcome to one of our newest luxury homes with a heated pool! Perfectly positioned in a small enclave within the Village of Fenney, is this stunning lakefront home, which features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 and is almost brand new. This amazing home has been upgraded to feature an over-sized lanai with a stunning pool. Brownwood Paddock Square, The Villages' newest town center, is modeled on the historic Florida "Cracker" (cattleman) village, and is a short drive from Brownwood, with its array of unique small shops, offering unusual arts and crafts. Restaurants feature varied cuisines, from burgers to BBQ, Italian to ice cream. The "Dog Trot Porch" central square features free nightly live music and dancing, from 5:00 to 9:00. Drop by for the square's "Drink of the Day" and listen for a while. Take time to look for the specially commissioned, life-size bronze Florida "Cracker," his horse and cattle. This is a unique photo stop for friends and family. The Saturday Morning Farmers' Market is well-known for its delicious cheeses, breads, meats and local organic your need for your evening BBQ, using your complimentary gas grill. Recreation ("Rec") Centers offer the second focus of free classes and activities; you are a short walk from Fenney Recreation Center and a short drive from Blue Heron Recreation Center, where you will find interests from art to Zumba. Outside, you will find swim sports, tennis and that Villages' obsession, pickleball! Stop at any rec with your Temp ID and ask for the free activities listings. If golf is your love, you are well-placed for the neighboring Executive courses of Red Fox, Gray Fox and the new Fenney Putt & Play. This is a unique home! The living room provides comfortable seating for viewing the large flat-screen TV. The dining area is perfect for formal meals and has easy access to the new well-equipped kitchen, but do take time to visit the Fenney Grill for delicious breakfast, luncheon and dinner options. The breakfast nook and bar offer more informal dining options. Please do try, however, to find time to sample some of the 100 restaurants within your area! The master bedroom has a king bed, a large walk-in closet, a flat-screen TV, an en-suite master bath with a dual sink vanity and a large walk-in shower . Bedroom two has a king bed, a closet, a flat-screen TV and is adjacent to bathroom two, with its large walk-in shower. Bedroom three features a queen bed, closets and are also adjacent to bathroom three. Sliding glass doors open to the lovely screened lanai, where further dining and lounging furniture make sunset alfresco meals memorable! All of our properties come with High Speed WiFi internet. Linens, dishes, cutlery and towels are also supplied for your convenience. Each property has either cable TV or satellite TV available for your enjoyment. With the Village Temporary Resident ID card you can use any of the 36 Executive golf courses with no greens fees. These executive golf courses are not your typical "pitch & putts!" They present some challenging par 3s and the occasional par 4, with three sets of tee boxes to accommodate golfers of different skill levels. You will pay resident rates on greens fees at the 12 Championship courses. You are also entitled to use any of the family friendly and adult only (30 or older) swimming pools, organized activity swimming pools, bocce ball, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, billiards tables, tennis & pickle ball courts, basketball courts, sand volley ball and over 1,000 organized activities every week through the recreation centers.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen
* ADA Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, queen, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, duty free shops, festivals, forests, library, live theater, museums, playground, pond, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, winery tours
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Golf Cart: Golf Cart Extra Cost
* Home Features & Amenities: 24/7 Concierge, Luxury Hand-Picked Toiletries, Luxury Linens Provided, Italian Coffee for first morning, Premium Bottled Water on Arrival, Arrival Turndown Service, Premium TV Package with HD, 100% Non-Smoking, Free Early Check-In - if ready, Lake Front / View, Oversized Lot
* In House Technology: High Speed WiFi Internet, Cable TV, Keyless Access - Arrive anytime, WiFi controlled Thermostat
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Fully Stocked Culinary Supplies, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Filter Coffee Maker, Microwave & Oven, Dishwasher
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: bird watching, horseback riding, horseshoes, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Lake View, Lakefront, Resort, Water View, Waterfront
* Living: Air Conditioning / Heating, Luxury Linens Provided, In Home Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron, King Bed in Master, Hairdryer, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in 2nd Bedroom, TV in 3rd Bedroom, TV in Living Room, Wheelchair Accessible Shower
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Lanai / Gazebo, Lawn / Garden
* Outdoor: Screened Lanai, BBQ Gas Grill, Community Swimming Pool, Recreation Centers, Golf Cart Extra Cost, Waterfall / Water Feature, Private Heated Pool
* POOL_SPA: Private Pool
* Pets Allowed?: No Pets
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, golf privileges optional, hiking, roller blading, sailing, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair accessible
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Senior Adults Only Community
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2018
Home is great. Clean and very easy to keep that way. Pool was terrific. Lived on lanai with great tv and fun evenings. Quiet and restful, great home!
19th August, 2018
Stayed for 4 days in July, 2018
Our family of 5 stayed comfortably and enjoyed the luxury of the home! The layout is perfect and the home was very clean. We always enjoy the restaurants nearby. The beautiful live oak trees in the Village of Feeney were a welcome surprise!