Have the best - new to the market - Stunning Designer Pool Home
Perfectly positioned at the end of a Cul-de-Sac in Lake Deaton is this stunning home, which features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 and is immaculate. This amazing home has been upgraded to feature an over-sized lanai with a stunning pool.
Brownwood Paddock Square, The Villages' newest town center, is modeled on the historic Florida "Cracker" (cattleman) village, and is a short drive from this luxury home. Brownwood, with its array of unique small shops, offering unusual arts and crafts, and a variety of entertainment and eating opportunities. Restaurants feature varied cuisines, from burgers to BBQ, Italian to ice cream. The "Dog Trot Porch" central square features free nightly live music and dancing, from 5:00 to 9:00. Drop by for the square's "Drink of the Day" and listen for a while. Take time to look for the specially commissioned, life-size bronze Florida "Cracker," his horse and cattle. This is a unique photo stop for friends and family. The Saturday Morning Farmers' Market is well-known for its delicious cheeses, breads, meats and local organic produce you need for home cooking.
Recreation ("Rec") Centers offer the second focus of free classes and activities; you are a short walk from Lake Deaton Regional recreation center, where you will find interests from art to Zumba. Outside, you will find swim sports, tennis and that Villages' obsession, pickleball! Stop at any rec with your Temp ID and ask for the free activities listings. If golf is your love, you are well-placed for the neighboring Executive courses of Egret and Osprey. Evans Prairie Country club is also close at hand.
This is a unique home! The living room provides comfortable seating for viewing the large flat-screen TV. The dining area is perfect for formal meals and has easy access to the new well-equipped kitchen, but do take time to visit the Evans Prairie Grill for delicious breakfast, luncheon and dinner options. The breakfast nook and bar offer more informal dining options. Please do try, however, to find time to sample some of the 100 restaurants within your area! The master bedroom has a king bed, a large walk-in closet, a flat-screen TV, an en-suite master bath with a dual sink vanity and a large walk-in shower . Bedroom two has a king bed, a closet and is across the hall from bathroom two, with its large tub/shower combo. Bedroom three features a queen bed, closets and is adjacent to bathroom two. Sliding glass doors open to the lovely screened lanai, where further dining and lounging furniture make alfresco meals memorable overlooking the magnificent pool.
All of our properties come with High Speed WiFi internet. Linens, dishes, cutlery and towels are also supplied for your convenience. Each property has either cable TV or satellite TV available for your enjoyment. With the Villages Temporary Resident ID card you can use any of the 36 Executive golf courses with no greens fees. These executive golf courses are not your typical "pitch & putts!" They present some challenging par 3s and the occasional par 4, with three sets of tee boxes to accommodate golfers of different skill levels. You will pay resident rates on greens fees at the 12 Championship courses. You are also entitled to use any of the family friendly and adult only (30 or older) swimming pools, although you have a magnificent pool all your own! Organized activity swimming pools, bocce ball, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, billiards tables, tennis & pickle ball courts, basketball courts, sand volley ball and over 1,000 organized activities are available every week through the recreation centers.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen
* ADA Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, queen, shower, toilet, tub
* ARRIVAL_DAY: flexible
* ATTRACTIONS: botanical garden, caves, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, festivals, forests, library, live theater, museums, pond, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls, winery tours
* CAR: necessary, recommended
* DINING: Dining Room
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Games, Music Library, Satellite / Cable, Television, Video Library
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Golf Cart: Complimentary Gas Golf Cart
* Home Features & Amenities: 24/7 Concierge, Luxury Hand-Picked Toiletries, Luxury Linens Provided, Italian Coffee for first morning, Premium Bottled Water on Arrival, Arrival Turndown Service, Premium TV Package with HD, 100% Non-Smoking, Free Early Check-In - if ready, Oversized Lot
* In House Technology: High Speed WiFi Internet, Keyless Access - Arrive anytime, DirectTV, WiFi controlled Thermostat
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Fully Stocked Culinary Supplies, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Filter Coffee Maker, Microwave & Oven, Dishwasher
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Resort
* Living: Air Conditioning / Heating, Luxury Linens Provided, In Home Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron, King Bed in Master, Hairdryer, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in 3rd Bedroom, TV in Living Room
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lanai / Gazebo, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Screened Lanai, BBQ Gas Grill, Gas Grill, Private Swimming Pool, Complimentary Golf Cart, Recreation Centers, Waterfall / Water Feature, Heated Pool - Extra Cost, Private Heated Pool
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Private Pool
* Pets Allowed?: No Pets
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, golf privileges optional, hiking, mountain biking, rafting, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair accessible
Stayed for 5 days in June, 2018
This was a great getaway. The village is massive but yet quaint. We really enjoyed the stay there. Enjoyed the pool day n night. The house was super clean. We visited couple of the recreation centers where shops and restaurants were. I was quite expressed with the centers and the villages. We thoroughly enjoyed the vacay home and the village was quiet getaway.
20th August, 2018
Villages - happy place
Stayed for 2 days in July, 2018
Very pleasant ,equipped very well Good dead end street location ,Little bit to close to back property wall .
East Sparta, OH
20th August, 2018
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2018
Awesome houseStayed for 6 days in July, 2018