This stunning 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom patio villa is newly constructed, has been interior designed and decorated to the highest standard, sleeps 2 and has 2 complimentary bicycles for your use during your stay. The living room wraparound sofa is perfect for relaxing or viewing the large flat-screen TV. The contemporary dining area seats four, with a further three seats at the breakfast bar for more informal dining. The new kitchen is well-equipped for meal preparation, but do take time to visit the Fenney Grill for delicious breakfast, luncheon and dinner options. The master bedroom features a king bed, walk-in closet and flat screen TV, and has access to the master bath with its tub and shower combination. You are well-situated for the beautiful Fenney Springs Nature Trail and boardwalk, starting at the Spring Head, a 2nd order magnitude spring with an average daily flow of 9 million gallons at a temperature of 73.6 degrees, the stream eventually emptying into Lake Panasoffkee. Fenney Recreation Center, set within a natural oak hammock and landscaped to blend with its environment, has another first for The Villages, its family "beach entry" pool, affording easier access and entrance for young and older alike. Fenney Rec offers classes and activities for most interests, and has an excellent fitness center.
Fenney Village has many exciting new features which are ground-breaking even by the high standards of The Villages. Red Fox and Grey Fox courses offer challenging play, within nature preserves and abundant bird life. If you would like to sample another golf form of golf, try another Villages first, "Putt & Play" putting greens, situated near Fenney Rec, where you will find transportation available to the Putt & Play area. You can reserve your time at any of the regional recreation centers in The Villages and enjoy a totally unique putting experience.
The Fenney Springs Nature Trail is also a short distance from the recreation center and starts at the Fenney Head Spring. Follow the trail past wetland vegetation, noting the old Spanish moss as you cross the bridge and wind your way back to the Recreation Center.
This new rec center, as with all Villages rec centers, offers classes and activities in most interests, sport and hobbies. There are over 2000 activities in The Villages and each recreation center has its own selection of indoor and outdoor activities awaiting you every day. Rec center entrance and participation requires a Villages Temporary ID. Brownwood Paddock Square, based on a Florida "Cracker" (cattle herding) village is your nearest Village Square with an eight-screen cinema, shops, restaurants and live nightly entertainment and dancing on the Dog Trot Porch in the center of Brownwood. Enjoy the amazing Saturday Farmers' Market in Brownwood, offering breads, cheeses, meats and an array of local vegetables.
In conclusion, the Village of Fenney is a unique village within The Villages. The amenities compliment the environment particular to Fenney, which occupies a magnificent natural setting, with its grand oaks, nature preserves, springs, trails, walking paths and parks, all in an Old Florida setting. Golf at Fenney is exceptional. The Gray Fox and Red Fox courses blend beautifully into the natural setting of Fenney and offer challenging golf and the opportunity to see a variety of native birds who call the Village of Fenney home.
Dine in the magnificent new Fenney Grill and Restaurant and enjoy the feeling of being in the middle of the country, knowing that the countless Villages amenities are a short car ride away.
Enjoy the variety of Villages entertainment and facilities and then return to the country serenity of Fenney, a short drive back home.
Come and stay in The Villages newest village, in a beautiful new home. What could be more relaxing?
Bedding Configuration: 1 King
* ADA Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, forests, library, live theater, museums, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, winery tours
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Golf Cart: Golf Cart Extra Cost
* Home Features & Amenities: 24/7 Concierge, Luxury Hand-Picked Toiletries, Luxury Linens Provided, Italian Coffee for first morning, Premium Bottled Water on Arrival, Arrival Turndown Service, Premium TV Package with HD, 100% Non-Smoking, Free Early Check-In - if ready
* In House Technology: High Speed WiFi Internet, Cable TV, Keyless Access - Arrive anytime, WiFi controlled Thermostat
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Fully Stocked Culinary Supplies, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Filter Coffee Maker, Microwave & Oven, Dishwasher
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, horseback riding, horseshoes, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Resort
* Living: Air Conditioning / Heating, Luxury Linens Provided, In Home Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron, King Bed in Master, Hairdryer, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Living Room
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Lanai / Gazebo, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
* Outdoor: Patio, Screened Lanai, Community Swimming Pool, Tennis, Golf Cart Extra Cost
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool
* Pets Allowed?: No Pets
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, golf privileges optional, hiking, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, swimming, tennis, water skiing
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair accessible