If you want close to Lake Sumter Landing,you?ve got it in this adorable home.
This delightful Ranch model home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6, a large gas grill and a complimentary 2-seat golf cart for the duration of your vacation. Golf carts are a major form of Villages' transport; you are perfectly positioned for golf cart access to shops, restaurants and the many features of the Villages' lifestyle in Ansel Avenue! You are a short cart ride to Lake Sumter Landing Market Square, the beautiful town square modeled on Old Key West. You will find restaurants featuring dining options as varied as Japanese hibachi, lake front fish cuisine, New York deli or ice cream. Take time to walk the beautiful boardwalk to Lighthouse Point, especially lovely during one of our fabulous Florida a wonderful photo opportunity. Unique small shops line the streets and square, offering unusual arts and crafts. Every evening the central square stages free live music and dancing from 5:00 to 9:00. Do please stop by for the "Drink of the Day" and listen the perhaps join in the dancing. Look, also, for the "history" plaques dotted around Lake very factual, but very funny! Recreation ("Rec") Centers are a focus of free classes and interests. You are a cart whisper from Churchill neighborhood rec and pool, and even closer to Bonnybrook pool. The stunning Laurel Manor Regional Rec is a cart ride away, and features arts and crafts rooms, a swim sports pool and classes from aerobics to line dancing and pickleball, both Villages' favorites! Stop at any rec with your Temp ID and ask for the listings of free activities. You will be astounded at what is offered! If you are interested in golf, you are well-placed for the neighboring Executive courses of Churchill Greens, Belmont, Pimlico and Cherry Hill. You are cart-close, also, to Palmer Legends Country Club, with its Championship courses, pro shop and excellent restaurants. 769 Ansel is truly a "home from home" and has been beautifully decorated. The living room has comfortable seating for six and a flat-screen TV. The dining area seats six for formal meals and a further four at the breakfast bar. The kitchen is well-equipped for ease of meal preparation, but do please remember to try some of the 100 restaurants within The Villages! The master bedroom has a king bed, a flat-screen TV, a large walk-in closet and an en-suite private master bathroom with walk-in shower. Bedroom two has a queen bed, a roomy closet a flat-screen TV, and is adjacent to bathroom two, with its tub and shower combination. Bedroom three features two twin beds, a roomy closet, and is also adjacent to bathroom two. Sliding glass doors open from the dining area to a delightful screened lanai, thoughtfully furnished with a dining table and perfect place for morning coffee or an evening BBQ, using your gas grill. All of our properties come with High Speed WiFi internet included. Linens, dishes, cutlery and towels are also supplied for your convenience. Each property has either cable TV or satellite TV available for your enjoyment. With the Village Temporary Resident ID card you can use any of the 36 executive golf courses with no greens fees. These executive golf courses are not your typical "pitch & putts!" They present some challenging par 3s and the occasional par 4, with three sets of tee boxes to accommodate golfers of different skill levels. You pay resident rates on greens fees at the 12 Championship courses. You are also entitled to use any of the family friendly and adult only (30 or older) swimming pools, organized activity swimming pools, bocce ball, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, billiards tables, tennis and pickle ball courts, basketball courts, sand volley ball and over 1,000 organized activities every week through the recreational centers.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* ADA Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, queen, shower, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, duty free shops, library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Golf Cart: Complimentary Electric Golf Cart
* Home Features & Amenities: 24/7 Concierge, Luxury Hand-Picked Toiletries, Luxury Linens Provided, Italian Coffee for first morning, Premium Bottled Water on Arrival, Arrival Turndown Service, Premium TV Package with HD, 100% Non-Smoking, Free Early Check-In - if ready, Oversized Lot
* In House Technology: High Speed WiFi Internet, Cable TV, Keyless Access - Arrive anytime, WiFi controlled Thermostat
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Fully Stocked Culinary Supplies, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Filter Coffee Maker, Microwave & Oven, Dishwasher
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Village
* Living: Air Conditioning / Heating, Luxury Linens Provided, In Home Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron, King Bed in Master, Hairdryer, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in 2nd Bedroom, TV in Living Room
* OUTSIDE: Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Patio, Screened Lanai, Community Swimming Pool, Tennis, Complimentary Golf Cart, Recreation Centers
* Pets Allowed?: No Pets
* ROOM_SUBTYPE: bedroom, other, shower
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, fishing, golf, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair accessible
Stayed for 31 days in March, 2018
House was clean and very comfortable. Loved the electric grill and kitchen was more than adequately stocked.
9th August, 2018
Stayed for 7 days in June, 2018
The only thing I will say is the house was lovely, The staff did not care The changes houses without notifying me. No one every called or texted as I was told they would. There were n0 sheets on my bed. No information on garbage collection. My passes for the pool were not ready until Friday. Went to pick them up on Thursday. Again, many calls to VIR Group. Took them until Thursday night at 7:00 pm to call back. Would not recommend this Vir Group to rent from. The property was nice but with all the negative things that happened, I would not trust them again. There were towels in the dryer and dishes in the dishwasher. The housekeepers left a note asking for a tip.Very unprofessional.
20th August, 2018
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2018
House is beautiful. Very clean... my kids loved the place. Pool was very nice.