Private Patio and Dock! 3Br, 2.5Ba New Upscale Condo On The Water!
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on your private patio overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway before a stroll down to Clearwater Beach. Take in all the city has to offer before heading back to this gorgeous 3BR, 2.5BA condo (sleeps 8) with high-end decor.
Rent (or bring) a boat and dock it at the private dock just outside your door. And enjoy a community swimming pool and hot-tub.
INSIDE THE CONDO
A 2-car garage holds plenty of beach equipment for guests to borrow ? and the sands are a stroll away. From the hall, step into a gorgeous modern living space, with a wet bar, table for 4 and huge glass doors opening right onto the Intracoastal Waterway. A sectional couch pulls out to a full bed (sleeps 1-2), and there?s a 55? TV.
The back patio has outdoor lounge seating for 6, with private dock access.
Upstairs is the main living area with a 55? TV and white couch. The room opens to a covered balcony, where a dining table for 6 offers views over the waterway.
If you?d rather eat indoors, a second table has 6 upholstered chairs. And wherever you?re dining you can create a great meal with this kitchen at your disposal. Its modern design includes white granite countertops and a center island, with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and electric stove/oven.
Up on the third floor are all the bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has a king bed and 43? TV set on a large dresser. Bedroom 3 has 2 twin beds in crisp white linens, with a wall mounted 43? TV. The bedrooms share a bathroom with a rain-style showerhead in the shower/tub combo.
Last but not least is the master bedroom, with another king bed and 43? TV. The real lure in this room is the private balcony, with patio furniture so you can share a nightcap while you gaze over the waterway. There?s an en suite bathroom as well, with a dual granite vanity and large walk in shower with rain head.
It?s a short stroll to Frenchy?s South Beach Cafe, known for its seafood sandwiches, or head half a mile up the coast to Crabby Bills for laid-back fare. While you?re there, explore bustling Pier 60, where you?ll find fishing and sightseeing opportunities alongside a snack bar, with several more restaurants within sight beyond.
The Clearwater Marine Aquarium is within a 5 minute drive, and sure to be a hit with the kids and adults alike. But if you don?t fancy getting out the car, why not just walk down to Clearwater Beach? It?s less than half a mile, so you can be wriggling your toes in the sugar white sands within minutes.
Beautifully appointed with private balconies on each floor, this is the perfect spot to watch the dolphins play while gulf breezes blow away your cares.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Our property is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in / late check-outs are possible and you'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
And we make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the rental with a unique lock code that we give only to you. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions, lock code, and instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey Vacation Rentals follow local and state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Master BR: King
2nd BR: 2 twins
3rd BR: King
Pull out sofa sleeper, full size
Master bath: sep tub/shower
2nd bath: tub/shower combo
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, queen, shower
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, festivals, marina, museums, restaurants, water parks
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Stereo, Television, Games, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: On Bay or Sound, Close to Town
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: bird watching, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCATION_TYPE: Downtown, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Water View, Waterfront
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Kayak / Canoe, Lanai / Gazebo, Lawn / Garden
* Outdoor: Balcony, Hot Tub, Shared Pool
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: deepsea fishing, fishing, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only