Coconut Villas of Dunedin is a lovely little resort community with a total of 5 buildings. Each building contains 4 charming units. Each unit is 2 bedrooms with either a Gulf of Mexico or Inter-Coastal Waterway view. There are also two, on site, swimming pools and a laundry facility in each of the 5 buildings, for our guests? convenience.
This beautiful resort is only 4.5 miles from world famous Clearwater Beach. It features free parking on site, a terrace, all units have a dining area and a sitting area with a TV. Some units include a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.
Only a short drive down the road is Downtown Dunedin, an eclectic collection of unique shops, bars and restaurants and outdoor art. There is also a Marina which offers direct access to the Inter-Coastal Waterway and is only 2 blocks from gift and home accessory shops, art galleries, jewelry and clothing shops, salons and eateries of all kinds. Downtown Dunedin is also recognized for some of the finest dining in Tampa Bay with a wide choice of food including seafood, continental, American, Mexican, vegetarian, Italian, Irish and BBQ. There is plenty of after hour fun with drinks and live entertainment. Our guests may also take the local Trolley, bike, or even walk the Pinellas Trail to the downtown area.
The Pinellas Trail is a 37- mile linear park, runs through downtown. You can walk, skate, jog or bike for miles, visiting other coastal towns and communities along the way.
The Dunedin Golf Club, open to the public, was the first home of the PGA. Next door is the Dunedin Stirling Links, a par 3 course. Dunedin and the surrounding area offers a great golfing experience for golfers at every level.
Tampa is 21 miles from Coconut Villas of Dunedin. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 11 miles from Coconut Villas of Dunedin.
Caladesi and Honeymoon Islands are two of the most beautiful barrier islands in America. Pristine beaches and undisturbed natural surroundings are open daily. A virgin slash pine stand on Honeymoon Island is an important nesting site for bald eagles, osprey, and owls. In addition to water sports, the island offers great shelling, bird watching and natural trails.
With the Island just across the causeway, you can visit the 3 miles of uncrowded, white sandy beaches reachable by ferry boat. Departs every day from Honeymoon Island beginning at 10am. Every half hour Mid-February- Mid September (Departs hourly the rest of the year. Subject to weather conditions).
Come enjoy the Gulf to Bay lifestyle. Where you can spend hour on the many waters ways, taking advantage of all the boating, fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding and Jet Skiing during the day and enjoying the wonderful night life of Downtown Dunedin, Tarpon Springs or Downtown Tampa!!
We look forward to your stay with us!!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* AMENITY: baby crib, combination tub/shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, marina, restaurants, theme parks, water parks
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, Nearby Library, Hospital, Grocery Store, Massage Therapist, Medical Services
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Restaurants, Main Ferry Port
* Culture: Antiquities, Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Oceanfront
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Freezer, Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Grill
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Oceanfront, Resort
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, No Phone, Hair Dryer, Basic Soaps, Heating, Patio with waterview
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, Gas Grill, Shared Pool, Beach, Dock, Gazebo, Sundeck, Sailing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Snorkeling/ Diving, Windsurfing, Hiking, Heated Pool, Sight Seeing/ Guided Tours, Biking, Pontoon Boating, Golf, Private Parking Area, Water Skiing, Kayaking
* POOL_SPA: Heated Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, golf privileges optional, hiking, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, swimming, water skiing, water tubing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Events Allowed, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, Weddings