Bring the kids, bring the dog?this 3BR/2BA house with private pool is perfect for the whole family. There?s an enclosed patio and grassy yard with tiki hut, as well as a grill and poolside bar.
There are plenty of toys, a Pack-and-Play, an air mattress, and a toddler bed for the little ones. Adults will love the gourmet eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and pool views. Everyone will sleep soundly on brand-new mattresses in the large bedrooms.
You?re 5 minutes from boutiques, shopping malls, gyms, and salons, and just 10 minutes from the best beaches on the Gulf Coast.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
After a fun-filled day, relax in the open-concept living area; kick back on the sectional couch and watch a movie on the 55? TV.
In the kitchen, you?ll find classic cabinetry, black granite countertops, and a breakfast bar for three. Hop on a stool and chat with the chef before gathering for a meal at the dining table for eight.
Sliding glass doors open onto an enclosed patio with plenty of space to lounge and soak up the sun. There is a large swimming pool, BBQ grill, a bar area, patio furniture, as well as a festive tiki hut.
There?s patio access from the master bedroom, too. This spacious room features a king bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
The second bedroom is also generously sized, with a queen bed dressed in luxe linens. If you?re traveling with a young child, the third bedroom is ideal with its full bed, toddler bed, and bright artwork on the walls. A second full bathroom has a shower/tub combination.
There is parking for two cars in the driveway.
Walk down to Lake Seminole Park, just a mile away, where you can explore the trails, share a picnic and see wildlife in a sanctuary environment. Canoe or kayak at Boa Ciega Millennium Park, 3 miles away on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Take the kids to Treasure Island Fun Center (2 miles) for old-fashioned arcade fun, or rent a fishing boat and try your luck on the water. There are plenty of casual dining spots and shops within a couple of minutes of the house. Whatever you need, it?s not far away.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy. All leases require a minimum 31-night term.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other, 1 Full
Room Description: Master - King Bed, en suite stand-up shower
2BR - Queen Bed
3BR - Full Size Bed w/ toddler bed, en suite shower/tub combo
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, shower, toilet
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, library, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play, Children's Toys, Children's Books
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Cable TV, Games, Wireless Internet, Books
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation, Near Lake
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Keurig Machine
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Near The Ocean
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, Games, Novels , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Gas Grill, Private Pool, Fenced-in yard, Beach Umbrella, Private Entrance
* POOL_SPA: Private Pool
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets considered
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2017
Love this place. Very roomy and clean. My kids love the swimming pool. Only bad thing is the neighbors dog wouldn't stop barking like almost everyday. Otherwise everything is good.
Lake Park, GA
23rd August, 2018
Stayed for 3 days in August, 2017
This is a wonderful home for a family vacation. Very clean and included everything needed for a relaxing time. Very comfortable. Nice location with nearby conveniences. Easy reservation process. I would love to rent this home again. I highly recommend this home for a wonderful get-a-way. The back porch, yard and pool was just as well kept and clean. Can't say enough positive things about our stay