Nestled on a serene neighborhood lake, this beautiful 3BR/2BA waterfront home offers a relaxing Florida escape. Lounge in the large open living room, unwind in the sunroom with lake views, and prepare meals al fresco on the grill.
In a central locale, you'll be close to major highways, the airport, and within a half-hour drive of the beach.
Chic modern decor throughout the home offers a comfortable vibe. Unwind on the sectional sofa and watch favorite shows on the 50? TV with cable. The open layout offers views of the peaceful surroundings and sliding glass doors lead to the screened patio.
KITCHEN & DINING
Create tasty dishes in the well-equipped kitchen with a full suite of appliances. Helpful kitchen gadgets include a Keurig machine, blender, toaster, and tea kettle.
When you?re ready to eat, gather at the dining table with seating for six.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This home comfortably sleeps up to six guests in three bedrooms. Two full bathrooms are each stocked with a complimentary starter supply of toiletries and bath amenities.
Find quiet privacy in the bright master bedroom with a king-size bed and 42? TV with cable. The en-suite bathroom features a walk-in shower and a walk-in closet. Guests staying in this room will enjoy private access to the patio.
Both the second and third bedrooms feature large windows that let in plenty of natural light. One of these is equipped with a queen-size bed, while the other offers two twin-size beds.
A guest bathroom with a tub/shower combination sits between the two rooms.
Enjoy the fresh air from your private, screened patio with peaceful views of the lake. Fire up the gas grill and dine al fresco at the table with seating for six, or grab a bottle of wine from the wine fridge and enjoy a night with friends.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Parking is available for up to four cars in the driveway. A washer/dryer and complimentary Wi-Fi are provided. There is a communal playground available for guests traveling with children, as well as a high chair and Pack ?n Play for those with toddlers.
With quick access to I-75 and US-41, this home is perfectly situated for day trips along the Florida West Coast. Hop in the car and head to St. Petersburg just 2 hours away, where you?ll find gems like the Salvador Dalí Museum. You can also reach Siesta Key in 1.5 hours for a beach-themed day trip.
For those looking to stay closer to home, the Yacht Club Community Park in Cape Coral also offers beach access and is just 30 minutes away.
You?ll also find plenty of fantastic shopping, dining, and entertainment close at hand with Gulf Coast Town Center a 5-minute drive away.
If visiting in the spring, head to Hammond Stadium (6 miles) to watch the Minnesota Twins train, or check out the Boston Red Sox at JetBlue Park (7.5 miles). Outside of spring training, you?ll also have access to minor league and college games throughout the year.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, easily access your vacation home with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: Master BR - King - En-suite with stand-up shower
2nd BR - Queen
3rd BR - 2 Twins
2nd BA - Shower/tub combo
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, botanical garden, cinemas, festivals, library, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center, Botanical Garden, Library, Arboretum
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Wireless Internet, Books
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation, Near Lake
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, Wine Fridge, Keurig Machine
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Lake View, Near The Ocean, Water View
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, DVD, Novels , Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Private Entrance, Water View, Beach Umbrella
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, fishing, golf, jet skiing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only