Pack up the beach gear and make the short drive to the exquisite beaches of Sanibel Island. This 3BR/2BA Fort Myers home also enjoys a prime location near dining, shopping, and multiple beaches, including Fort Myers Beach.
Dip in the pool and rinse off in the outdoor shower. Take a walk down to your private dock on the canal, which leads out to the Caloosahatchee River within minutes. Enjoy two Adirondack chairs at the dock and watch the boats glide by.
The home has a contemporary feel and is tastefully decorated with comfortable furniture. The gourmet kitchen has large pass-through windows to the screened lanai, so you can mingle inside and out.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
The private backyard boasts a screened lanai with a four-person patio table and grill. Watch the kids splash around in the heated swimming pool while you lounge on the outdoor sectional.
Catch a glimpse of an iguana on the canal seawall just beyond the pool while you soak up the sun from one of the loungers. The backyard also features a private dock and outdoor shower.
Inside, grab a spot on the living room?s leather sectional to watch a movie on the 55? flat screen TV -- the only TV in the home. An office area has a desk if you need a quiet place to get work done.
Cooking is a pleasure in the kitchen, with granite countertops and stainless Viking appliances, including a French-door fridge. Two sets of pass-through windows open to the back patio, where you can serve guests as they sit on the four barstools. Sit down at the dining table with six plush chairs.
The single-story home sleeps six comfortably in three bedrooms, with two bathrooms offering plenty of getting-ready space. Cool and contemporary, the master bedroom features a king bed, storage wall, and remote-controlled fan. The en-suite bathroom comes with a double vanity, large walk-in shower with rain showerhead, and direct pool access.
Kids will enjoy the second bedroom with two twin beds, a walk-in closet, and a large map of London?s Underground. In the third bedroom, enjoy a plush queen bed, walk-in closet, and dresser. Both rooms have a remote-controlled ceiling fan.
Another full bath holds a large vanity and tub/shower combination.
There?s parking for two cars in the driveway and the garage is stocked with bicycles, beach gear, chairs, and coolers for guests? use. Other amenities also include complimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer.
Please note: There are no street lights, so it can get very dark at night.
Find incredible deals at the Sanibel Factory Outlet Mall, just 5 minutes away. Several restaurants are close by for the evenings you don?t feel like cooking. If you are craving a quiet night in, stock up on supplies at the nearby Publix and Target.
Golfers will love the proximity of Kelly Greens Golf and Country Club and The Dunes Golf & Tennis Club on Sanibel.
Just 15 minutes south, the sugary white sands of Fort Myers Beach await. While there, try your hand at parasailing, paddle boarding, or kayaking. The waters off the coast are ideal for dolphin sightings and fishing charters. Don?t miss a trip to Sanibel Island, home of Lighthouse Beach with fishing pier, lighthouse, and boardwalk through the marshes.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: Master - King-size bed - En-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower
2nd Bedroom - 2 twin-size beds
3rd Bedroom - Queen-size bed
2nd bathroom - Shower/tub combo
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Attractions: Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* Culture: Botanical Garden, Arboretum
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Wireless Internet, Books, Netflix
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, DVD, Games, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Private Pool, Bicycles, Beach Toys, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* POOL_SPA: Heated Pool, Private Pool
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered