• Duplex House , Private entrance
• 3 1/2 miles to the next Beach
• Next Beach is the popular Time Square with Pier
• Bicycles are included
• Outdoor Whirlpool/Hot-Tub
• Restaurant within 2 min. walk
• Shopping within 8 min. walk
• FREE Bicycle usage
• FREE NetFlix-TV
• FREE Parking for your car(s)
• FREE Power & Water
• FREE WiFi / WLan Internet
ACCOMMODATION AND AMENITIES
The living room comes with a 42 inch Smart-Flat-Screen-TV with build in Netflix.
Additionally the TV is connected to a local amplified HD-TV antenna in order to receive all local live-TV-stations in best possible HD quality.
If you like to be online with your own devices, such as your laptop, iPad or Smartphone you can use my free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet.
For making a nice BBQ in the backyard or on your patio/deck you will find an electrical-BBQ-grill. You will be surprised how well it is working and relatively easy to clean up after.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all kitchen ware, stove, microwave, refrigerator with freezer but no ice-maker, dishwasher, toaster & coffeemaker.
This rental has a dining room with a large table where you can enjoy your home made meals.
One the two bedrooms is equipped with a King-size-bed with light pillow-top-mattresses and offers spacious closet for your luggage and for your clothing. The second bedroom comes with two XL-Twin beds, which are longer than regular twin beds. If moved together they can also serve as one King-size bed. The living room has a large sofa and together with the large ottoman it can be converted into a bed for 2 adult. But keep in mind that I don’t supply bedding for sofas, only for beds.
No worries of who is getting the better bedroom. All linens for beds in bedrooms are supplied.
The bath has a modern tile shower, a toilet and a regular vanity.
The local cleaning lady supplies a hair dryer, two shower-towels per guest and a small start-supply of toilet paper and hand soap. Sorry, no any other towels or wash clothes. It is reflected in the lower cleaning fee compared to similar rentals. Please bring those items with you or purchase them locally at Walmart while you buying your first groceries.
The living area has a central air condition with pre-programmed digital controller, which you can set with your smart-phone to your comfort cooling, based on the abilities of the cooling system of the home. Even it is rarely needed in SW-Florida, the rental has also a central heating system.
Other as in the neighbor city Cape Coral we have here in South Fort Myers and Iona plenty bicycle trails running mostly parallel to most of the major roads. I supply basic used bicycles for free because they are very useful to get you to the next beach and to explore the area. If you need helmets or locks then please bring your own as I don't supply those. The bicycles are stored in my central garage about 75 yards from your entry door.
HOUSE, GARDEN, HOT-TUB/WHIRLPOOL
The home is located in an open community, away from all the traffic of main roads but still close enough to get to them all in just a few turns.
Your entire living area is a ground level attached house with no other units above you. All floors are hygienic laid out with tiles. The patio has a screen enclosed deck with an outdoor dining set. You will find a BBQ-Grill and a power heated hot-tub/spa with LED lights, jets, waterfall and seating for 4 people
Around the backyard goes a 6’ tall privacy fence. You can find also tropical plants and other trees for a few shady spots.
For maintenance I have different contractors to support you. For example weekly pool & garden care, final cleaning- and handyman-services. Together with the arrival guide you will receive a very detailed house guide. Arrival and departure days can be any day as long as it shows open at the availability calendar. Earliest check-in time can be 3:30 p.m. and latest check-out time 10:30 a.m. It is no problem to check-in late at night because we will supply you with the electronic lock code for the entry door. You will have available free parking for your cars in the driveway, in front of the building.
Other things to note
Restaurants and shopping locations are in walking distance and the included bicycles are perfect for exploring different beaches. There are bike paths next to most roads, even to Fort Myers Beach and also in other directions, like to Bunche Beach or to Sanibel Island.
• The “Beach-Trolley” drives back and forth from Summerlin Square to Fort Myers Beach about every 40 minutes and it costs about 50 cent per person. The Beach-Trolley and all other buses stop next to the Sunflower Cafe, which is the main bus-station and can even be reached by a short 15 minutes walk from your home. You can also park your car there for free and take the trolley or the bus from there. The updated bus-schedule can be found in the internet. Please (Hidden by Airbnb) “LeeTran”
• Restaurants – you can find restaurants like “Patabilities”, “Marco’s Diner”, “Osaka”, “Perkins” and also a smaller Café “Biscottis” within a short distance from this home. There are many other Restaurants located within a radius of a mile from your rental. These can also be easily reached with the included bicycles. If you are into alligator meat, you may like trying the restaurant “Gatorbites Tale & Ale”. If you prefer to have your breakfast or to dine at the waterfront, the “Gulf Shore Grill” Restaurant at the beach might be your choice.
• Supermarkets – you will find a Publix supermarket in 1/4 mile walking distance,there is also a Super-Walmart in 1/2 mile south and a Super-Target Store in only 1/2 mile north from your vacation home.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
2 nights min stay