Directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, this 1712 square foot waterfront Canopy Walk Condo offers end unit peaceful private setting with a convenient location. Relax as you look at the view from wall to wall windows in the Master Suite and Living Room an enjoy watching the dolphins play and the boats go by! The Screened Porch and Patio at your back door looks over the Intracoastal, bikepaths, boat slips and marina. The master suite has King bed and its own private bath with dual sinks and a walk-in shower. Two more bedrooms offer two queen beds, adjacent to a second full bath with tub.
We are located at the north east edge of Canopy Walk, a 53-acre retreat with many amenities bordering a seven-mile nature trail. A swimming pool, jacuzzi, clubhouse and fitness center are available for your enjoyment. European Village just a short stroll away, with shops and a number of lovely restaurants. This condo is within walking distance of the Village!
About The Area
Canopy Walk in Palm Coast, Flagler County is 6 miles south of Marineland, 15 minutes south of St. Augustine, 30 minutes north of Daytona Beach, and less than 1.5 hours from Disney World.
- There are 19 miles of sunny beaches in Flagler County for your enjoyment. swim, sunbathe, surf or just walk the beach. Staying in Canopy Walk gives you private access to the Intracoastal a few yards away from the amenities of our clubhouse.
- One of the finest golf destinations in the country is located in Flagler County. Palm Coast Golf Resort’s five signature courses provide a lifestyle for residents that’s the envy of nearly every golf enthusiast – a true "golfer’s heaven". The courses, all located in some of Florida’s most picturesque woodlands, each have their own individual style and variety of challenges. Ocean Hammock Golf Club is a magnificent new Jack Nicklaus Signature design featuring 6 holes along the Atlantic Ocean. With 5 set of tees, this championship-caliber course offers every player a challenge.
- Come enjoy freshwater fishing or saltwater fishing. Lakes, canals, Intra-coastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean offer anglers many opportunities to cast a line. Freshwater fisherman can expect to see bass, speckled perch, crappie, catfish and bream. For the surf and pier fisherman you are likely to find trout, redfish, flounder, sheepshead, drum, snook, grouper, red snapper, king mackerel, Spanish mackerel, jacks, pompano, whiting, redfish, drum, flounder, tarpon and a host of other species. Further offshore you can find dolphin, tuna and wahoo.
Our 52 acre Canopy Walk property is gated and has clubhouse, marina screenhouse, pool, jacuzzi, gym and many more amenities that are available for your use. We ask that you be respectful of our neighbors. There is a Canopy Walk Guidlines book in the condo for your reference. Rules including things like:
- Please don't leave garbage outdoors or on the porches, garbage can be disposed in the bins a short walk away near the pool.
- Your screen porch is not for storing bikes, canoes or other sports items. Instead we give you a code to our garage where you can store them easily.
- No skateboarding on the sidewalks or roadways within the complex.
- The pool and clubhouse is open dawn to dusk every day.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when at the pool.
Our Canopy Walk Condo is suitable for adults, children, handicapped alike. We welcome families as well as retirees. Military veterans should request our military discounts!
See our website for our Day Trips PDF that includes some close by attractions you may not have realized that you can enjoy on your visit to Palm Coast!